


We are currently hanging out in the San Antonio area. We are at a membership park on Medina Lake in Lake Hills, TX. It is quiet and peaceful and full of wild life. The animals here are very used to humans and love to be fed. There are deer, ducks, jack rabbits, red squirrels, and lots of birds (south Texas is a big birding area).
The weather is warm and the evenings have been mild. We have made time to wash the RV, go to ice cream socials and play mini-golf.
We are enjoying our time here. We will be here for about 2 more weeks and then it's on to The Rally in New Mexico. We have a day trip planned to Sea World and possibly a visit to the Witte Museum.
So, until next time, see ya.
6 comments:
We are here now and very much enjoying the wildlife.
Are you enjoying the park? we really enjoyed our time there. Thanks for checking out my blog.
The park is very nice! We have enjoyed it (heading out today).
It just dawned on me that we met your daughter! I even have her in some of my pictures that I took that day (if you want copies, email me privately and I'll send them to you). It never clicked until I scrolled down on your blog right now and saw we were at this park at the same time (Easter). Then I remembered talking to your daughter while feeding the deer.
She's lovely BTW and she knows animals! I asked her if she was an animal lover too (my daughter is) and she grinned and said yes. It was very sweet. I just didn't realize she was a FOTR too or I'd have asked her to lead me back to the whole family so I could say hi to all of you!
Krystal
What a small world. I would love any pics you have. I'll send you a private e-mail. I would love to have met another FOTR. Maybe we'll end up in the same place again someday.
You can email me at partyoffive@webtropic.com
Krystal
Post a Comment